Jobs & Careers – We’re Hiring!
Content Creator – Points, Miles & Credit Cards
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience writing about the airline and hotel industries, credit cards, and points and miles in an in-depth manner
- You have a passion for leveraging the various loyalty programs to score free travel
- You enjoy collaborating with a dynamic, fast-paced team of editors and other writers
- You can effectively distill the intricacies of the various loyalty programs into clear, concise content that will educate and inform the UP audience and take their travel to the next level
- You’re familiar with SEO best practices and WordPress, and AP style is a plus
- You have a portfolio of recent, relevant articles/posts you can share
- You can commit a minimum of 25 to 30 hours of work per week to UP assignments, and even more than that is welcomed
We’re looking for an expert in the area of credit cards who’s eager to update and write new, expertly researched content about the various credit cards available to consumers and business owners. This person would also create and update existing content about the ins and outs of airline, hotel, and credit card loyalty programs and how to leverage them to extract the most value possible from each point or mile.
Another facet of this role is staying up-to-date on major airlines’ fleets and direct services from the U.S. UP maintains a large database of airline route guides that must be updated and fact-checked regularly to ensure accuracy.
UP prides itself on being the best travel and financial resource for everyone from points and miles novices to experts of the craft, so this person should be extremely detail-oriented and able to effectively track intricacies and even the most minute changes that programs can undergo.
Daily responsibilities of this (freelance, remote) role include:
- Fact-check and update existing credit card and points and miles content on a regular basis
- Fact-check and update UP’s database on airline route guides on a regular basis
- Write assigned credit card feature-length stories relevant to the UP audience
- Write assigned points and miles feature-length stories relevant to the UP audience
- Identify content gaps and suggest solutions to UP’s Admin team
- Embrace opportunities to learn best practices for SEO and publishing practices
Are You Interested?
Please email Alex directly: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Content Creator Position
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.