Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
If you’re in Los Angeles and want to visit Vancouver, you’ll want to take a look at this deal for under $100.
Here’s what you need to know about this incredibly cheap deal to Canada!
Fare Deal — The Details
This deal is on Flair Airlines, a low-cost carrier based in Edmonton, Alberta, for flights between Los Angeles (LAX) and Vancouver (YVR).
Play around with a few dates on Google Flights and book directly through Flair or an online travel agency (OTA) like Booking.com. You’ll find cheaper rates using lesser-known OTAs, but if you want more peace of mind if your travel plans change, you may want to book with a more reputable option.
- Class: Economy
- Routes: Los Angeles (LAX) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Dates: October through December 2023
- Rates: As low as $80 round-trip
It’s important to note that Flair is an ultra-low-cost airline, which means you’ll pay more (or less) depending on what you’re willing to give up. For instance, the cheapest tickets only allow you to bring a personal item (up to 15 lbs). If you want to bring a carry-on or checked luggage or have the ability to change or cancel your flight, you’ll pay roughly $60 more.
How To Book
The best availability can be found in the fall and winter of 2023, though other dates may be available at a higher price.
Make sure you pay with a card that rewards you for travel purchases. Here are a few of our favorites at Upgraded Points, all of which offer sizable welcome bonuses and elevated earnings on flights:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
This is an excellent deal for an international flight, even on a low-cost airline. If you want more perks, avoid booking the cheapest ticket; otherwise, this is a deal you should jump on before it’s gone!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: Flair Airlines
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.